A clean office is a productive office. But with so many things to keep track of, it can be tough to keep your workspace spick and span. That’s why we’ve put together the ultimate office cleaning checklist – you can follow it and check off each item as you go to make sure you don’t miss anything!
Checklist For Cleaning Office Desks And Cubicles
It’s that time of year again when everyone in the office is focused on office cleaning. For many of us, that means taking some time to deep clean our desks and cubicles. But where do you start? Never fear, we’ve got you covered with this handy checklist.
- Start by gathering all of your supplies. You’ll need cleaning wipes, garbage bags, and a vacuum cleaner.
- Begin by dusting off your desk, monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Pay special attention to hard-to-reach spots like the tops of cabinets and shelves.
- Next, wipe down all of your surfaces with cleaning wipes. This includes your desk, chair, filing cabinet, and any other surfaces in your cubicle or office.
- Once everything is wiped down, it’s time to vacuum. Start with the floor and work your way up to the ceiling. Don’t forget to vacuum under your desk and behind any furniture.
- Finally, take out the trash and recycle anything that you no longer need.
Checklist For Cleaning For Office Kitchens And Break Rooms
It’s important to keep your office kitchen and break room clean and tidy. Not only will it make for a more pleasant working environment, but it will also help to prevent the spread of germs. Use this checklist to make sure you’re covering all the bases when it comes to cleaning these areas.
- Wash all surfaces, including countertops, tables, and chairs, with hot soapy water.
- Wipe down the outside of appliances, such as the coffee maker, microwave, and toaster.
- Clean the sink and faucet, and empty the garbage can.
- Sweep and mop the floor.
Checklist For Cleaning Office Reception And Waiting Areas
Reception and waiting areas are the first places that visitors to your office will see, so it’s important to keep them clean and presentable at all times. Here’s a checklist of cleaning tasks to perform regularly in these areas:
- Dust all surfaces, including furniture, shelves, windowsills, and picture frames.
- Vacuum carpets and rugs.
- Sweep and mop hard floors.
- Empty wastebaskets and recycle bins.
- Wipe down surfaces such as tabletops and countertops.
- Disinfect door handles, light switches, and other frequently touched areas.
Checklist For Cleaning Office Bathrooms
If you want to clean the office, then you know that one of the most important areas to keep clean is the bathroom. Bathrooms can be a breeding ground for germs and bacteria, so it’s important to make sure they’re cleaned on a regular basis. But what exactly should you clean in the bathroom? To help you out, we’ve put together a checklist of things to clean in office bathrooms.
- Sinks: scrub all of the sinks with soap and water, paying special attention to the drain area. Then, wipe down all of the surfaces with a disinfectant cleaner.
- Toilets: flush the toilet and then scrub it down with a toilet brush. Be sure to get under the rim and into all of the nooks and crannies. Next, wipe down the outside of the toilet with a disinfectant cleaner.
- Floors: sweep or vacuum all of the floors, paying special attention to any areas where there might be more dirt or dust build-up. Then, mop all of the floors with a disinfectant cleaner.
- Mirrors: wipe down all of the mirrors with a glass cleaner.
- Trash cans: empty all of the trash cans and then wipe them down with a disinfectant cleaner
- Doors and door handle: wipe down all of the doors and door handles with a disinfectant cleaner.
- Light switches: wipe down all of the light switches with a disinfectant cleaner.
- Soap dispensers: refill all of the soap dispensers and wipe them down with a disinfectant cleaner.
- Paper towel dispensers: refill all of the paper towel dispensers and wipe them down with a disinfectant cleaner.
Checklist For Cleaning The Area Outside Your Office
There are a few things you can do to make sure the area outside your office is clean. Here is a checklist to help you keep track:
- Remove any trash or debris that may have accumulated around the entrance to your office.
- Sweep the sidewalks and/or parking areas.
- If there are any weeds growing in cracks or crevices, pull them out.
- Hose down any areas that look dirty or have been splattered with mud.
- Make sure the entrance to your office is clearly marked and well lit so that visitors can easily find it.
By following these simple steps, you can keep the area outside your office clean and presentable.
An office cleaning checklist is an important tool to help keep your office clean and organized. By using a checklist, you can ensure that all of the necessary tasks are completed each time you clean. This will help to keep your office looking its best and running smoothly. If you don’t want to burden yourself, you can always get the help of professionals that will take the responsibility to keep your office clean and fresh.